Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've always driven older cars before. Had a 1991 Nissan 240sx, then went to a 98 Prelude, had too many problems with that so I went with a 2000 Integra and pretty much drove that into the ground. Now I'm driving an 09' Accord Coupe and I think it's time to let this one go. It's really not that bad of a car but I want a new car that's stock turbo'd and reliable.

Hyundai has had experience with turbo engines it seems and the Elantra has always seemed like a very reliable and practical vehicle. Now that there's an Elantra Sport that's turbo'd, I think I'm heavily interested.

I like to do a lot of searching up in my spare time so hopefully I can post some things related to it here and share with you all. I can see some of you are pretty pro-active when it comes to info so I think I'll feel right at home ! :cool::cool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hyundai vehicles are generally pretty reliable so you can drive the elantra into the ground over a long period of time. Have you decided on what powertrain you want to go with?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts