Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to believe that I am the first post to this thread from the northeast. Just bought my ES monday, traded in my 08 Tiburon that I bought brand new 9 years ago. It was a great car, but it was time. I have been stalking this elantra for about a year now and I finally bought one. Night and day difference from my tiburon. I kept my tib for so long because 1)didn't have a car payment 2) couldn't find anything that was a good deal to replace it with. So happy with my upgrade. It is the premium edition with the auto trans (I know :p...). My Tib was a manual but I drive in a tremendous amount of traffic every day to work and just wasn't worth it to me anymore. The auto isn't so bad. I still find my self looking for the clutch...

So where is everyone? I know I have seen some sports around town and on the highways....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure this area will grow as more owners join up. The car is going to be really popular.

If you ever get around to adding any mods, check us out and let me know if you have any questions :)

www.sxthelement.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts