Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have given up plans to run my Sport in the SCCA H-Street solo class competition.

With the factory "built-in" tune designed to cut-back the engine timing and along with delayed throttle response, has changed my mine about autocrossing it.

The only other SCCA solo classes that legally allow an aftermarket tune are the "Street Touring" and the "Street-Prepared" categories. Our Sports would be classed into either STX or FSP respectively. Both of these classes would require some serious and expensive suspension mods, shocks, wheels & tires in order to be competitive at the national level.

So I am selling my set of 17" x 7.5" TSW Nurburgring "Rotary-Forged" lightweight wheels along with already mounted P255/40ZR-17 Hankook RS4 "extreme summer" performance street tires.

These wheel & tire combo have never been driven on the street. They have only been used for one autocross event with 4, sub-sixty second runs on them.

The tires and wheels cost me $1,522.48 not counting shipping, mounting, balancing and taxes. If add the mounting & balancing to this subtotal, the total cost is: $1,602.48 (excluding taxes & shipping costs)

I would be willling to sell the wheels/tires for $1,300 firm.

If you're interested please message me here or text me at: 915-540-1723

Located in El Paso, Texas.

Thanks,
Luis

·
Registered
90 Posts
I feel like were on the road to growing up as a forum... people posting in all the wrong sections and stuff... its like our quinciniera

1 - 4 of 4 Posts