Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you.

One thread per member

Use the Rate Thread on the top right to rate our forum (1 - 5 stars)

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Registered
Coming from a Mazda 6 and seeing how alive their forum was, I'm pretty bummed to see the community here only seems interested in the Facebook group. I'm not generally a fan of Facebook, but especially for this type of information sharing, I much prefer the forum format. Not sure what can be done about it as the decision seems to be community-driven and I'm clearly in the minority. Just an "old man" grumping I guess 馃檪.

Registered
FWIW I'm not on Facebook either. The only social media thing I use is LinkedIn, and that's really more of a work thing. Then again, I'm not doing any engine mods.

Registered
Coming from a Mazda 6 and seeing how alive their forum was, I'm pretty bummed to see the community here only seems interested in the Facebook group. I'm not generally a fan of Facebook, but especially for this type of information sharing, I much prefer the forum format. Not sure what can be done about it as the decision seems to be community-driven and I'm clearly in the minority. Just an "old man" grumping I guess 馃檪.
Honestly if people wanted to be here they can find it just fine. It's basically people just choosing one over the other. It's not just this forum, it's forums in general that are struggling because of Facebook groups.

As far as my opinion of it, it's fine. The top banner should be updated to reflect Elantra Sport models only. The current one is very generic.

Registered
Honestly if people wanted to be here they can find it just fine. It's basically people just choosing one over the other.
Yes, I agree, but I also think that just with the nature of social media platform vs. a traditional forum, the Facebook group lends itself to a lot more "noise" from the users. Quantity vs quality posts and info.

Registered
Yes, I agree, but I also think that just with the nature of social media platform vs. a traditional forum, the Facebook group lends itself to a lot more "noise" from the users. Quantity vs quality posts and info.
I think it's simply a convenience thing. Most people are on Facebook anyway so having everything in the same location just works better. And I will say that most forums are not great to navigate on a mobile device.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts