Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove the front emblem? Do I need to remove the bumper/grill to get access to screws or tabs in behind? Or can I just use a heat gun and pull it off? Not sure how it’s attatched.

I tried searching this in the forum and didn’t come up with anything. I’m new to the forum so I apologize if this has been asked!

Thanks,
Cody.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it is like the Sonata, Tueson and Santa Fe you either have to remove the bumper cover to get to the back of it. The "H" is held on with a plastic clip/rivet type pins (2) on the back. They can be broken off with pliers an "H" removed and then use a little silicone on back and around the 2 pins to replace it or if replacing the "H" just break it from the front and pop off, it will break the "H" and the pins but replacement "H" are available or other replacement emblems with other logo are available Global Leader of Korean Parts and Accessories

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.