Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if there is a way to make the turn signals become a second functioning parking light? I realize our parking lights exist as their own light and are LED but I'm trying to see if there's a way for the turn signal to work as a parking light as well. I'm wanting to upgrade to an LED bulb but was disappointed to find out our turn signals aren't a dual function light.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You may have a hart time running that due to the fact that the power going to the DRL would most likely, not 100% sure, make your turn signal bulb illuminate as bright as it does when its blinking, and could also cancel the actual blinking sequence as well. You could run switch back halos, or just halos connected to the DRL if you want a second light in the headlights

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may have a hart time running that due to the fact that the power going to the DRL would most likely, not 100% sure, make your turn signal bulb illuminate as bright as it does when its blinking, and could also cancel the actual blinking sequence as well. You could run switch back halos, or just halos connected to the DRL if you want a second light in the headlights
I was afriad of that! Thanks for the info though! Just wish those turn signals were extra parking lights too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts