Elantra Sport Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The intake was installed for no more than 1000 miles and is in great shape. There's a little area of the powder coat that is slightly worn from the breather filter rubbing against it. Other than that the intake is in great condition and ready to be installed. All that is needed is zip ties to mount the breather filter.

Asking $180 shipped to the Continental US. I can get a quote for Hawaii, Alaska and Canada if needed. It can also be picked up in the Philadelphia area for $170. Please contact me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
i agree i had the tork intake and the noise seriously sucked (no pun intended). its too loud, and not in a good way. but hey some ppl like the way it sounds.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i agree i had the tork intake and the noise seriously sucked (no pun intended). its too loud, and not in a good way. but hey some ppl like the way it sounds.
Me 3, only with the super shorty. I've had it on for the last month while I wait for Xenon Element's guy to figure out a plan for the Elantra Sport stock airbox and the sound has not grown on me at all.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me 3, only with the super shorty. I've had it on for the last month while I wait for Xenon Element's guy to figure out a plan for the Elantra Sport stock airbox and the sound has not grown on me at all.
I loved it at first and still kind of miss the noise. My only gripe was how often the BOV will vent. Otherwise the sound was pretty neat.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My Speed Triple was really loud with the aftermarket GP style pipe, so I really miss the noise on acceleration. Must be a lack
of maturity, but I want to hear the BOV!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I loved it at first and still kind of miss the noise. My only gripe was how often the BOV will vent. Otherwise the sound was pretty neat.
Thats the reason why Im saving up for an HKS, id rather hear that than the way it sounds with nothing.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
In normal driving with the radio going I honestly can't even tell it's there.

Reactions: Voodoo Idol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What all OEM parts do you delete or plug off to run one of these?
You would remove the valve cover breather line and replace it with the SXTH supplied line with a breather filter and remove the BOV hose so it vents to atmosphere. You do not have to plug anything off and the intake includes all the necessary pieces minus a couple zip ties to hold the breather filter in place.

PS. There is a pending sale. Just waiting for confirmation from the buyer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.