Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back again with more issues with this car, definitely getting frustrated now, just got the car tuned by n75 Motorsport and the car was running great for first few hours. Then the car just shut off on my randomly no noise no sound no nothing, don’t think it was tune at all seems like it’s a fueling issue. Also to note the battery also ended up dying after trying to start the car a few times going to replace battery and see

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update - The battery has been replaced engine started and shut off by it self seems to be a fueling issue it said it had a half talk when I was driving but now says it has a full tank which doesn’t make sense

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s flashed had n75 pull the tune off no difference got the car to start after 10 tries it turned on perfectly normal expect it says it has a full tank of gas and then shut off by itself

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
If it was a spare ECU tune I was going to suggest putting the stock one back in to see if anything changed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
back again with more issues with this car, definitely getting frustrated now, just got the car tuned by n75 Motorsport and the car was running great for first few hours. Then the car just shut off on my randomly no noise no sound no nothing, don’t think it was tune at all seems like it’s a fueling issue. Also to note the battery also ended up dying after trying to start the car a few times going to replace battery and see

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Elantra sport is a economy 4 door sedan with a sport look this car is never going to be any thing else people stop wasting your money trying to make a 200hp car go faster if you want to race a go fast get a dodge charger with 1000hp don't get me wrong I enjoy my little car it looks fast but it's never going to be a race car

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The Elantra sport is a economy 4 door sedan with a sport look this car is never going to be any thing else people stop wasting your money trying to make a 200hp car go faster if you want to race a go fast get a dodge charger with 1000hp don't get me wrong I enjoy my little car it looks fast but it's never going to be a race car
There's a difference between fast in a straight line, and fast elsewhere. Mine was primarily used for touge (canyon running) and it had no problem gapping much quicker cars when lateral g-forces are involved.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your mindset it a matter of perspective and opinion. Anything can be made fast with money and personally I love the looks on people's face when they get beat. Shocked is a better term.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
interesting so I should just go buy
theres already a couple guys pushing over 400+ hp on this platform, why don’t you go tell them that ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you know how to build a car right anything is obtainable

1 - 14 of 14 Posts