Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im very curious to see if the Brembos from a Gen coupe would work on the ES. I know that SS lines would be needed for sure but I'm curious about how much custom work will have to be done to install them. Ive always loved the look of the Brembo's from the GenCow and I think they would really set off the red details in the headlights of the ES. Anyone else have any thoughts on using the Genesis brembos as a makeshift BBK?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im very curious to see if the Brembos from a Gen coupe would work on the ES. I know that SS lines would be needed for sure but I'm curious about how much custom work will have to be done to install them. Ive always loved the look of the Brembo's from the GenCow and I think they would really set off the red details in the headlights of the ES. Anyone else have any thoughts on using the Genesis brembos as a makeshift BBK?
Would love to see this as well! Not only for the extra stopping power but I think it really does change the aesthetic look of the car in a very good way!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
They do fit with custom brackets. A fuss was made about it when we first found out 6 months ago but nobody has stepped up to make the brackets yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts