Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a low profile USB drive (32GB) for $10 off Amazon.

I bought the OEM ashtray (to hold change, since I quit smoking over a decade ago). $12 off eBay.

I bought the OEM door handle pocket protector off eBay for $17.95. The Hyundai accessory website is charging well over $150 for it. Took me less than 30 minutes for all four doors.

I bought a trunk hinge cover for $25. I reused the factory pushpin for the top section. I wasn't sure I would like it (it looks like OEM since it came in a Hyundai Genuine Parts poly bag, but with Chinese text), but I think I'll keep it. Looks cleaner to me.

BTW my cargo mat for the trunk is not OEM. Got that for under $30 off eBay and it's very good for the price.

I'm thinking of plastidipping the rear Hyundai logo next weekend.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Nice idea on the USB, will look for one of those. I bought this for change, etc. I also have trunk arm covers on the way but paid a little more through a seller on my facebook group page.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Nice idea on the USB, will look for one of those. I bought this for change, etc. I also have trunk arm covers on the way but paid a little more through a seller on my facebook group page.
Correction: Trunk arm covers are on backorder apparently. Even after the supplier said they were shipped out and supplied a non-functional tracking number. :rolleyes:

So, where did you get yours?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I bought this for change, etc.
OMG thank you! My napkins, gum, useless receipts, business cards, 3 different lighters, tic tacs, plastic bags, etc. are a complete MESS in the armrest now.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought this for change, etc.
Yeah, I decided against that because I didn't want to lose the depth of storage the center armrest cubby has. I like throwing stuff in there lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What was the shipping time on those? Usually stuff from China takes forever...
All the stuff related to the ES from China took about 2-3 weeks. From S. Korea, it took about the same (like the touch up paint).

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
All the stuff related to the ES from China took about 2-3 weeks. From S. Korea, it took about the same (like the touch up paint).
Alright, I've decided to stick with my previous order though a group vendor. Paying more but I'd prefer to support them. Either way I would have to wait.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I gotchya. I was unaware that it would read music off of it. Ill have to plug mine in to try it!
You can also copy to the head unit directly, has about 3.4GB free from factory I think. It isn't the most intuitive process, but can be done. I like it because it free's up the USB port for AA/ACP usage.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
You can also copy to the head unit directly, has about 3.4GB free from factory I think. It isn't the most intuitive process, but can be done. I like it because it free's up the USB port for AA/ACP usage.
Can't use the USB music with AA/ACP anyway so easy to switch from one to the other.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.