1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I see the differences now. I'll ask the seller how he wants to proceed, it's still on its way from Korea.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks. I see the differences now. I'll ask the seller how he wants to proceed, it's still on its way from Korea.
If it's the same vendor and it hasn't shipped maybe they can just swap it out... Either way hope you get it settled. I like the grille though

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too late to swap, I owe them a 15% re-stocking fee. I'd prefer to refuse delivery instead of having to figure out how to ship it back myself. While I'm waiting for all of this to sort itself out I'm going to plasti-dip the chrome on my existing grille and see if that's good enough.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Too late to swap, I owe them a 15% re-stocking fee. I'd prefer to refuse delivery instead of having to figure out how to ship it back myself. While I'm waiting for all of this to sort itself out I'm going to plasti-dip the chrome on my existing grille and see if that's good enough.
If you refuse the package what happens? Wihat if the delivery service just leaves it at the door? If you do refuse it, do you get a refund?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts