Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see what kind of deals people are getting on ‘18 GT Sports. I tried to buy one today but I wasn’t happy with the rebates. They took $1600 off but Hyundai was only throwing in a $500 rebate. Meanwhile on the Elantra Sport they’re giving $2250.

Anybody have any luck with the dealer discounting $2000+ in addition to rebates?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Curious to see what kind of deals people are getting on ‘18 GT Sports. I tried to buy one today but I wasn’t happy with the rebates. They took $1600 off but Hyundai was only throwing in a $500 rebate. Meanwhile on the Elantra Sport they’re giving $2250.

Anybody have any luck with the dealer discounting $2000+ in addition to rebates?
My dealer says he can't get a '18 GTS, but before he realized that, he did give me a quote. $1300 over Hyundai's web site price. Still, better than the ES, which they want $2k over the web site price. And yes, I did include taxes, delivery and destination.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hyundai doesn't need the big rebates to sell them so they aren't going to put big rebates on them. If you got $1600 off that's a **** of a deal.

·
Registered
58 Posts

I guess it depends where you are, you can get them in Ohio for 19k-20k so like $2500 hyundai rebates and $2000 from dealership cash.... here is a link to what im talking about https://www.hyundaiofohio.com/new/H...antra+GT-009cde680a0e0ae7223fbc208088896c.htm you can get more rebates if your a college grad, veteran etc...

If you don't mind a road trip and you save a couple thousand might be worth the travel...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.