Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a lot of cars. Started out with a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, then 2014 Honda Civic SI, then 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, then 2014 Lexus IS 250, and now a 2017 Elantra Sport. I really miss the Evo, but I am extremely happy with this Elantra Sport. More so than I expected. I almost bought a GTI but got this instead. I have already bought body kit parts with for it. I can't wait to add performance parts down the line.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Which bodykit parts did you buy for it already? I wasn't aware they had body parts for them as of yet. Which company?

·
Registered
214 Posts
How you you rate the performance of the ES over the previous cars you that mentioned you owned? Overall better, worse?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have had a lot of cars. Started out with a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, then 2014 Honda Civic SI, then 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, then 2014 Lexus IS 250, and now a 2017 Elantra Sport. I really miss the Evo, but I am extremely happy with this Elantra Sport. More so than I expected. I almost bought a GTI but got this instead. I have already bought body kit parts with for it. I can't wait to add performance parts down the line.
Welcome! I'd miss an EVO too!

When you're ready to add some performance, check us out :)

www.sxthelement.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts