Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Name is Luis. Currently work for Hyundai as a Service Technician/Mechanic. Pleasure to meet you all. BTW, yes you can message me or post any questions you may have as I work on Hyundai's on a daily basis lol. But I will be picking up my Red Pearl Elantra Sport Premium Package 6MT tomorrow evening after work. Pretty excited to start a big project on this car. I'll be saying my goodbyes to my 2017 Elantra Limited I've had for only 8months haha. Located in PA, USA. Pics will be posted once I pick it up and another one after I go to my appt for window tints right after picking it up from the dealer. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas, concerns, troubles, upgrades, etc. Have a good night/day. Take care everyone!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please put the rims from your Limited onto the Sport, would look stunning with the red!
Yes I actually was debating it. It was either I sell them to someone who is interested in them. Or i'll just transfer them over to the Sport. Now that you had said something about keeping/transferring over I might just do that for now but maybe a couple months from now I'm looking at getting 3piece wheels I have in mind. Thanks for your input sir. I'll post pics once I transfer them over

1 - 5 of 5 Posts