Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seems this thread is kind of dead which doesn't surprise me Ive only ever seen one ES on the road here in Ontario.

Just bought a Marina Blue (maybe electric blue for those of you in the US) 6 Speed base. Loving it so far it's amazing. It's a steal for what you pay for it. From the York Region northern area.
I might have seen you, White ES in Oakridges/Aurora

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am considering selling my 2017 Elantra Sport, 6SPD Manual trans, White in color, tinted windows, a K&N Cold air intake system. It is the lower end model without the premium sound system and remote start. The car just had the steering wheel leather replaced and the driver side seat leather replaced. The car is immaculate in condition in and out, no rips or tears and the floor carpet is in excellent condition without any stains or anything. Has 18k and some change miles on it. Currently running full synthetic oil in it. I am possibly looking at buying the Veloster N Model with 275hp. Anyone who knows anyone that is looking for a 2017 Elantra sport with a stick shift please message me by email at [email protected] or shoot me a call or text (314) 814-6323. I haven't put a price tag of what I'd like out of the car yet, but I am also willing to have the car trailered to you but at your expense.

Ryan

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
68 Posts
Have only been once or twice, there's a FB group for Ontario owners, they organize meets there during normal times
Got rid of FB years ago, and there's no way I'm going back to that ***show lol.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts