Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny, I never knew that the my the nickname I picked for Hyundai Forums would be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Elantra Sport has been on my mind for some time. When I saw the photos of the new facelift Elantra (not my style at all - I see too much of Toyota/Lexus), I quickly made a decision to secure the 2018 Sport. I managed to get a very reasonable number for the 2015 Elantra GLS 6spd as my trade-in. Will be picking up my new Polar White Sport Tech DCT in a couple of days. Can't wait :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need advice!
I was supposed to receive my 2018 ES with Tech in Polar White today from the dealership. I was very excited this morning, with a thought of driving home in my new car. Imagine my dissatisfaction, when I received call around 4:30 PM local time. My sales rep informed me the front bumper has been scratched and was sent to paint. There is no other Polar White cars in the area :-( I informed the dealer that I will not accept the car if the paint does not match 100% . I want white car. It will not be ready now till the following Tuesday. Grrrrr..... Should I ask for brand new OEM bumper?

Ideas?....thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is finally here. I must say driving the ES vs my old 2015 Elantra GLS 6spd feels like night and day. The suspension is so refined and in the usual spots where I experienced rear end wandering on 2015, ES sport remains glued to the tarmac...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.