Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Tampa checking in, Electric Blue Elantra sport with tech package. So far a happy camper!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Tyson, I got it with the DSG, as Florida driving is not my cup of tea with a manual. I already ordered the Tork Pipe from your shop actually. Next stop will be the intake, big gulp version, probably a Bday gift for myself!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know how that is! The traffic can be brutal in a manual. Thank you for your purchase, did you notice any difference? Gotta love self birthday gifts, They never disappoint! LOL

Tyson
The Tork pipe is still in the mail somewhere, it is not on yet. After the intake, I will see if that's enough power or there is more left in the wallet. I was aiming for about 200 whp and similar torque on the wheels, without compromising noise levels.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys, Tampa checking in, Electric Blue Elantra sport with tech package. So far a happy camper!
I'm an old guy in Tampa too, loaded ES with DSG and tech pack, I've yet to see another ES on the street yet

I'm watching and waiting on the "tune" releases - might try and find another ECU to save my warranty

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm an old guy in Tampa too, loaded ES with DSG and tech pack, I've yet to see another ES on the street yet

I'm watching and waiting on the "tune" releases - might try and find another ECU to save my warranty
Welcome! I'm in Clearwater.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts