Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Ray here from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! I've been lurking in the forum for a while now, and I'm glad to say that I have just placed an order on a spanking new Polar White ES. The test drive truly won me over, and I can't wait to be a part of this community :)

Mod Itch is kicking in as well. I will be installing the following bits on the very day I pick it up :D :

- Sticky Tires
- New Wheels

Will post some photos or perhaps even a build thread once I receive the car, which hopefully is not too long from now! Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome, but... I'm newest user ^^, but i Dont't want writh uselles, so Hi to everyone at this thread :)
Sometimes acquaintances ask me where to buy the best orbs for poe, poe currency makes and you are much faster in the game and it is very necessary for every player. But, I did not write about it, I was writing about how to transfer poe currency (exalted orbs) from one league to another (Harbinger), best to do it by trading poe orbs with other sellers, your exalts can be exchanged for new poe orbs or other currency . World of the Exile does not put too many restrictions, so if you want to buy PoE orbs, you have poe orbs for sale or just want to exchange (for different orbs, exalted, chaos, mirror of Kalandra). safe poe shop for trade https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/harbinger-softcore

1 - 5 of 5 Posts