Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I’d introduce myself. I’m in the Charlotte, NC area and picked up my 2018 ES a few months ago. Did a few little things here and there like tinted windows, blacked out window trim, blacked out Hyundai logos and debadged the Elantra and sport from the rear. I also added some 3M paint protection film to keep the rock chips at bay. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
I’m in Mooresville! Good to see a local around here

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats and welcome - looks great! Curious - what did you use to black out the window trim?

·
Registered
288 Posts
You’re right up the road from me. Haven’t seen many ESs around here. I sw a light silver one in Mint Hill the other day.
I’ve got a silver one with a black lip spoiler and some tint. Only other ES I’ve seen is a white one that works at the Best Buy here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You’re right up the road from me. Haven’t seen many ESs around here. I sw a light silver one in Mint Hill the other day.
I’ve got a silver one with a black lip spoiler and some tint. Only other ES I’ve seen is a white one that works at the Best Buy here.
I’ll keep an eye out. I’m right up highway 3 from you and go through Mooresville every once in awhile.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello fellow NC person. I work in durham so a few hours away. I drive a still stock white 17 ES, I still havent seen another on the road around here. I think I saw one when I was in VA a few months ago on the road but I was in a work van.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.