Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Randy. I traded in my 17 Passat R-Line for an 18 ES.
Much happier with the new purchase!

I had a 04 TSX before the Passat and this reminded me of that car. I also hated the way my old Passat's rock-hard seats and soft suspension. Although the ES is stiffer, the seats a much comfier. I can't believe how far Hyundai has come. I'm also a fan of their WRC program so this purchase made sense :).
I'm looking forward to taking this baby on my next road trip and perhaps to autocross before the end of the season.

Pics of the car

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Randy. I traded in my 17 Passat R-Line for an 18 ES.
Much happier with the new purchase!

I had a 04 TSX before the Passat and this reminded me of that car. I also hated the way my old Passat's rock-hard seats and soft suspension. Although the ES is stiffer, the seats a much comfier. I can't believe how far Hyundai has come. I'm also a fan of their WRC program so this purchase made sense :).
I'm looking forward to taking this baby on my next road trip and perhaps to autocross before the end of the season.

Pics of the car

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase!

Check us out if you want to add any performance and let me know if you have any questions :)

www.sxthelement.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.