Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would stop in and say hi. I just picked my first Elantra. I ended up with the sport, 6 mt w/ premium package. Definitely a big change for me. My last vehicle was an 07 mustang GT/CS. I have no regrets though. It's been a blast to drive and it's actually useful with a real back seat!

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thought I would stop in and say hi. I just picked my first Elantra. I ended up with the sport, 6 mt w/ premium package. Definitely a big change for me. My last vehicle was an 07 mustang GT/CS. I have no regrets though. It's been a blast to drive and it's actually useful with a real back seat!
Welcome to the forum! The more I see the red the more I like it!

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the ES forums!

Where at in VA? I was just up in NoVA/DC/MD the whole last week and I saw one single ES the entire time I was there, and it was already beat the **** up. I didn't even see a single VT the entire time I was there. I am disappoint. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes where did you purchase? The only red I've seen for months around here is a base at Safford Hyundai. I've never seen a Premium the entire time I've been looking in the VA area. Not even expanding search.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes where did you purchase? The only red I've seen for months around here is a base at Safford Hyundai. I've never seen a Premium the entire time I've been looking in the VA area. Not even expanding search.
I am actually from Roanoke. Down in SW area of VA. I actually picked mine up from First Team Auto Mall. They had several, including a couple 6 mt models.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have a feeling some people might be trying to make a little extra bank on these when selling used. The Elantra Sport is what most average car guys want and its got a long shelf life, especially during this high tech automotive era

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do love it down here. The mountains stay beautiful and we have the blue ridge parkway right around the corner. I honestly love the state as a whole.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Don't spend a lot of time in Northern VA - you'll change your opinion quickly. :) Really good food and the proximity to DC is awesome, but the traffic is a nightmare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts