Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just took delivery of a scarlet red 2018 Elantra sport. Manual transmission. Very happy with it. I traded in a 2016 Mazda mx 5 with the brembo bbs package for this. That was a weekend car and I needed something to pick up my kids now that the oldest is taking my car as his own which is an older sonata. I love the car. I am getting used to the clutch. Compared to the Miata it is very loose and I have killed it 2 times.. leaving ny son laughing at me. I got the car for 18 877 afywr revates and dealer disxount and it is the base model. I did not feel like paying the extra for what I wouldn't really use. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with this platform. The last Elantra I had was the 2011 limited. Wife owns a Genesis couple 3.8 2010.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congrats and enjoy, I love my 6MT ES, as a family car it offers ample power and fantastic economy and practicality/features. Nowadays I mostly drive with a light touch but when I need it that turbo punches in nicely :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I am taking it easy during the break in period. I am hoping to have fun with it as much as I did with the mx5. Hopefully enjoy these forums as much as the last one with the Miata.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.