Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Elantra Sport on the weekend and so far I'm loving it. Went with the base car as I couldn't justify paying for the tech package. My first move will be swapping out the wheels, I test fit some 17x8 +45 RPF1s off my friends Civic and they worked perfectly so I'll be looking for a set of my own.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Ohhhhh, more pics of the wheels? Side shot to show how flush they are? That's just about the same size I'm going with and super curious about their fitment.

Edit: Welcome BTW. :D Check this out if you get a chance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/elantrasportgroupNA

Reactions: Chuck P

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhhhh, more pics of the wheels? Side shot to show how flush they are? That's just about the same size I'm going with and super curious about their fitment.

Edit: Welcome BTW. :D Check this out if you get a chance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/elantrasportgroupNA
I think the fitment was great they were nicely flush, I only put a front wheel on and it fit perfectly, no rubbing or anything. The annoying part was that the jumbo factory wheel nuts don't work with the RPF1s, my friend's smaller 19mm Civic nuts did fit.

Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pics, here is what I have and they aren't great.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Perfect, thanks. The wheels I want are actually 17x8 +40 so they should be pretty close. If not, there's a company in town that specializes in modifying wheels and I could have them shave 5mm off if needed.

What's the size of the tires on those RPF1's? I'm aiming for 245's...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think 17x8 +40 will work no problem and look good. The RPF1s have 225/45 potenza Re71r tires.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Wonder if I should do 235's then. Might depend on the tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts