Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our local dealers had a Blazing Yellow Sport on display in the mall, and it had nice black rims, was tinted and also had a bumper protection film applied.

I actually like the look of the bumper protection film, but everyone else in my circle doesn't think it looks good!

What do you think of it? And would you install it on your car?

I know... It's my car, my choice, but I don't mind a little bit more feedback.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
When I had the clearbra and window tint applied, I had the bumper protection done as well. I am personally not a fan of the black bumper protection film, but if the Hyundai logo was blacked out and you had a black license plate frame, it think it would look fine.

I'm normally not a fan of blacked out wheels as well, but it actually looks good with that tint and all. Must be the Blazing Yellow giving it good contrast. =D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn’t install on my grey model, but it does stand out much more on the yellow! Man that tint I think is legal here in my state but looks awesome
Yeah... I think it looks great on the Blazing Yellow and my tint is just as dark as this model. I love how it looks too.

When I had the clearbra and window tint applied, I had the bumper protection done as well. I am personally not a fan of the black bumper protection film, but if the Hyundai logo was blacked out and you had a black license plate frame, it think it would look fine.

I'm normally not a fan of blacked out wheels as well, but it actually looks good with that tint and all. Must be the Blazing Yellow giving it good contrast. =D
Thank you for the feedback... I was thinking that the black bumper protection looked nice and offered great contrast against the yellow, especially with my dark Tint and plans for darker wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't really even tell its on there, probably one of those things I'd have to see in person.
Even if you saw it in person, you’re still going to be thinking ‘no bueno’. What’s the point of the blazing yellow color only to distract the eye with that ugly bumper lip cover. (Rhetorical question).

So I take it you don't like it?.... Hahaha

I kinda like the way it looks, personally.
Yeah... I do too... But I still can't fully decide!... Lol

·
Registered
343 Posts

Get some black vinyl wrap put on there. It will be super cheap and will look similar to the oem protector. If you love it, then get the oem. If not, you can either leave as is or peel it off.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Get some black vinyl wrap put on there. It will be super cheap and will look similar to the oem protector. If you love it, then get the oem. If not, you can either leave as is or peel it off.
Great Idea....! Thank You.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.