Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHatup, Due to a series of events, I now drive a 2018 Elantra Sport. Seems like a car with a little bit of potential. Hoping to get involved in the car scene a little bit again. Last time I was on a car forum was about 2009, WHen I was driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Eitherway, I'm in SoCal, if anybody know any trustworthy shops that could help me with some minor modifications that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to see at least 260-300hp on this thing in a year or two, So this forum will be my source for information on how plausible that is with this car O:)

Laters peoples

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check out our vendor section. I would think with an intake, full exhaust, intercooler, and tune you should definitely meet your power goals.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out our vendor section. I would think with an intake, full exhaust, intercooler, and tune you should definitely meet your power goals.
Sweet, I should probably do them in that order too, But I fiending to chiptune it to soothe my immediate need for speeeeeeed.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
You won't see those power numbers on the stock turbo, just FYI.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Sales at Tork, I have probably looked through your website 45 times. Will order a big gulp within a few weeks. I'll have a few questions regarding configs, but I'll shoot you guys a message when the time has come!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts