Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! Name is Katie. I race motorcycles, I have a 2013 zx6r and a 2011 zx10r. Use to be in the car scene with a 1994 Accordway back when, then a 2004 is300, until I had a stock car (2005 outback xt) for 3 years... missed having a modified car! So I bought this 2018 Elantra Sport 6spd.

I already ordered: Exhaust, downpipe, intercooler pipe, wheels (18x9.5 +30), "wide body" kit, duckbill spoiler, and getting her wrapped galaxy hood/truck/roof
Waiting on buying coilovers, front lip, and possibly an intake.

Anyways! Hello everyone!
A few photos:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dang! I'm jealous, your car is newer than mine and is already further along :p
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Mohkx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hah! I have spent as much on this car as I have for race tires for the zx6r this season thus far!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm a rider too, 2010 Z1000 and a 2014 Duke 390, the great thing is that despite the thrills of riding the ES manages to deliver driving engagement in spades, love this car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a rider too, 2010 Z1000 and a 2014 Duke 390, the great thing is that despite the thrills of riding the ES manages to deliver driving engagement in spades, love this car!
I agree! I enjoy driving it! Especially more than the 2017 Elantra SE I had for a minute, just couldn't do the plain-Jane car, ya know?
Glad to see another rider around! Ride safe! :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Howdy! Name is Katie...So I bought this 2018 Elantra Sport 6spd.

I already ordered...wheels (18x9.5 +30)...duckbill spoiler, and getting her wrapped galaxy...Anyways! Hello everyone!
Welcome! Do you have a link to the wheels & spoiler? What does "wrapped galaxy" mean?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well technically she is still stock right now! :p
Haha, only makes me feel slightly better :p Good luck with your mods!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts