Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This looks promising! Good price on the used BCM too. Let us know how it went. I assume you have the schematic for the heated steering wheel system.
Are Elantras popular in Ukraine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The price is good, but due to the coronavirus, delivery is very expensive, it is even more than the cost of the BCM. Yes, I know where to get schematic heating for the heated steering wheel system, but these schematic for the European market Elantra, will they be very different for cars from the USA and Canada? Elantra is very popular in Ukraine - and I am very pleased with this car, before Elantra I had another car, also Hyundai, but it was an Accent.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have EU variant schematics as well and I can confirm they are the same, when it comes to connector blocks (at least the ones I worked with). When it comes to engine harness, for example, that is where things are different due to different engines. Good luck with the project!

·
Registered
8 Posts
BCM (2017 production year): 95400F2090
GsiTurbo

Can you please tell me, is this comfort unit, as I understand it, suitable for many cars? I already wanted to order and found that on the site where you ordered, the description says that it applies to Hyundai Sonata. Wouldn't that be a problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The TPMS menu in the dashboard has to be activated via GDS or another tool, such as Can Hacker.
Today I got a Can-hacker and I was able to activate the TMPS function on the Canadian dashboard in which it is disabled. There is nothing difficult about this.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts