Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get the genuine Hyundai Protection Plan, Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) platinum. Looking at the 10yr/100k I believe (or maybe its changed to 10yr/120k not sure)

Anyone who has bought a genuine HPP VSC, what price did you pay? And from what dealer.

PM ME If you have good contact info for a dealer selling VSC's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with Bryan. I got the extended warranty and then had it cancelled.

Ask them whatever the price is. For example, maybe $1700 and take that money and put it into a savings account.

If something does happen to your Elantra just use that money.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I agree with Bryan. I got the extended warranty and then had it cancelled.

Ask them whatever the price is. For example, maybe $1700 and take that money and put it into a savings account.

If something does happen to your Elantra just use that money.
If you have already purchased the extended warranty they won't send you a check for that amount unless you paid cash for the car. They will refund it to the principle of the loan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you have already purchased the extended warranty they won't send you a check for that amount unless you paid cash for the car. They will refund it to the principle of the loan.
I am referring to when they originally purchase the vehicle.

If you are willing to drop the money or finance the money, just put it into a savings account and save it for when something breaks. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.