Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I posted in here a while ago trying to get some help on making a decision on this car. But I did it. And I am so happy I did. I had to drive 3 hours to get this car, because no one would sell it to me for what I wanted to pay. But I finally found a dealership willing part with the car for 19.5 out the door. Well worth the 3 hour drive to get it. I couldn't be happier. Red wasn't my first choice, but it's what they had, and for the price I was paying I wasn't going to argue. But I think this car looks great in red.

Attachments

· Registered
66 Posts
Very nice mate. Wish we could buy them for 20 grand here in Aus. Costs us roughly 10 grand more to get into one here

· Registered
248 Posts
Very nice mate. Wish we could buy them for 20 grand here in Aus. Costs us roughly 10 grand more to get into one here
Well 20k USD is ~25-26k AUD, and the Nov 2017 review of the MY2018 ES on car and driver lists the base (6MT) MSRP as 22,685 USD, which is just about bang on the 28,990 base price here.

As always there are deals to be had, and it winds me up that when sold in different markets the trim levels and packages are all over the place. I got my demo for 26.2k AUD which I consider a great deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.