Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

My Infotainment system has gotten stuck in a boot loop two times this week I was listening to the radio both times. The First time this happend was Monday evening. The screen will go black and then the splash screen will appear followed by the safety warning. Then the cycle would repeat. Black, Splash, warning, black, splash warning... Once I got home turned my car off and back on. The system still was unable to stay powered on. I decided to let it be for the night, in the morning everything was operating as normal. Last night I had the pleasure of the infotainment doing the same thing all over again.

I have nothing plugged into the USB our audio Jack. My phone is connected via blue tooth. Has anyone experienced this at all?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I have not. I would hit the reset button on it first and if it still does it, make an appointment at the dealership.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mines been clear and I haven't read anything about this before. Do what r1600 says hopefully it works out: (

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the pinhole reset for my infotainment system last Friday (the 25th). So far no issues *knock on wood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts