Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the seats and the amount of standard features it has. I like it's clean lines too.

Dislikes, the massive, gaudy emergency triangle button at night that glows with a fury. Don't like the other doors stay locked when I open my door.

So far that's it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You can change the settings to make the door locks behave how you want. I have mine set to unlock all doors when shifted to park.
I cannot find these settings in my base MT.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Still could have been grey leather look, black leather look, not brown.
how often are you looking at the key? I personally never minded the brown but since it's push start rarely see the key, i guess you could get a silicon key cover if it's bugging ya :)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
how often are you looking at the key? I personally never minded the brown but since it's push start rarely see the key, i guess you could get a silicon key cover if it's bugging ya :)
Same, I lock my apartment and put my keys in my pocket, never pull them out again until I get home.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's on the screen between the tacho and speedo I believe. Use the steering wheel to select them.
My 2018 ES GT does not have those options because we do not have automatics. The manual loses those features. Isn't that awesome?

Also, my fob is black plastic.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
My 2018 ES GT does not have those options because we do not have automatics. The manual loses those features. Isn't that awesome?

Well a manual doesn't have Park so of course we wouldn't have that feature. :D

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts

Weird. I don't have the GT Sport, but I have a manual and I have all of those options (except the shift to park one).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Weird. I don't have the GT Sport, but I have a manual and I have all of those options (except the shift to park one).
That is interesting indeed. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I specifically remember thinking it was a shame I was missing those options.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts