Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on crew!

I've been wondering.. we currently don't have much after market parts but technically, our ES engine is exactly the same as the Veloster Turbo. Do you think the CAI and SRI for the Veloster Turbo will be compatiable with our ES? The only difference I've noticed was the placement of the intercoolers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been researching for parts everywhere. I know people have been buying from tork motor sports but they never answer the phone. I been wondering the same thing if a veloster has the same mounting points for a cold air intake.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to do some further research on this... I really want to get a SRI and a BOV hahaha. I'm just gonna get both cars side by side and stare at them really hard. Hopefully I get some answers by doing this.. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
The bends in the intake are a little different the one from the VT puts a lot of pressure on the fuel lines and the bov placement is completely different on the VT to the ES

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm going to do some further research on this... I really want to get a SRI and a BOV hahaha. I'm just gonna get both cars side by side and stare at them really hard. Hopefully I get some answers by doing this.. lol
There are answers on here already. VT intake isn't a great fit. The bracket doesn't work and the bends are slightly different. Tork has an intake available right now and there are more coming. :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are answers on here already. VT intake isn't a great fit. The bracket doesn't work and the bends are slightly different. Tork has an intake available right now and there are more coming. :cool:
I guess I'll look into Tork. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered the Tork intake system with other various mods from damnfastdd.com! Now... waiting... I hate waiting lol

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 9 of 9 Posts