Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing my interior lights to Zevo LEDs and when pulling the driver vanity bulb, blew a fuse. I'm too lazy to start fishing tonight. Any idea what fuse is the interior lights? Doing a video and will post pics.

·
Registered
297 Posts
INTERIOR LAMP - 10A (page 7-67 in the owner's manual). It's in the interior fuse box to the bottom left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright. The dome is de3175. The two lights by the rearview mirror are 2825. The vanity lights are a pita and every time I try to seat it properly, it shorts out and I'm changing fuses. Dont even use the stupid thing just wanted them all to match. The original one got pushed up and is in the headliner (that's gonna be the next project). Its now personal. Stupid festoon style bulbs. Still working on additional pics and video.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally done. The vanity, trunk, and dome are de3175.
I used the sylvania zevo for the de3175 the other models do not work, the ends are too rounded.
-the whole vanity housing pulls out and disconnects from the headliner which makes it much easier. You'll still need some pliers to slightly bend the contacts.
-the trunk light disconnects as well. the housing can be difficult to separate (see pics)
Overall much better than the stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts