Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi All,

Is there the Service Manual available for download somewhere?
Does anyone have access to the Service Manual. I tried to register for MyHyundai, but being from Canada, it won't allow me to - though I'd like to get hold of a valid Zip Code and try it.

I tried contacting Hyundai, but they said that no similar service is available in Canada. GRRRRR :mad:

·
Registered
66 Posts
90210. 92345. 92395. Beverly Hills, Hesperia, Victorville. All California. I'd try just google bigger cities and zip code and try that way:cool:
Final puzzle solved. You’re from Hesperia. You mention VV here and there, end tend to speak of the area often, but the way you mention Hesperia first both in zip code and as a listed city before VV, well...it cleared things right up. I’m sure you’ll notice my other post shortly after this one. I’ll see your little blue ride I’m sure the next time I’m up there. You tend to shop in all the trendy desert locations over there ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Factory-manuals.com is where I got mine about a year ago. They’ll need your vin if I remember correctly and I paid about $60. It’s a pdf version and includes the owners manual and a 2000 page service manual. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts