Elantra Sport Forum banner

Is there any maritimers' on here.

7K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  EastCoast Girl 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there is anyone from the Maritimes on this forum. Besides myself of coarse, lol.

#7 ·
Cape Breton, NS here. Currently own a 2014 Santa Fe Sport but keeping a close eye on the ES as possibly my next car.

How well are these selling around the Maritimes I wonder? My local dealership has only sold one so far, a yellow one, and currently has a Phoenix Orange one on the lot that has been there for a month or two. I don't recall meeting too many on the road either.

Considering the number of Elantra's they sell locally it's kind of surprising they've only sold one Sport. I hope the car does well so Hyundai has incentive to continue improving them.

#11 ·
Yes, the orange ES is at Gateway. You're thinking of Port Honda right down the road ;)

I wonder what the dealer network looks like for this car in terms of swapping with other dealers for colors. IF I decided to pick up an ES I wouldn't be interested in the orange, probably iron gray or blue. When I bought my SFS they had no problem swapping for the color and trim I wanted so I wouldn't have to wait long but then again there are a million SFS's around here and only a handful of ES's. Not a fan of waiting around for weeks or months for a certain color to show up if I don't have to.

#10 ·
Welcome to all.

I know of four other ES's in the Moncton NB to Amherst NS area. I am sure there is more. Have you folks seen other ES's in your areas? Wish more would join this forum. Could have a meet and greet or something of that nature. Do any of you have a favourite twisty road that you use the cars handling on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.