Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought an Elantra Sport and it was one of the best decision I've ever made haha. A bit of background, I work in sales at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia and have been waiting for this car for a while. I've had STI's, Fiesta ST's (still play with them) and a few others but now I have this car. I am impressed with this car and am enjoying it every single day. I'm tempted to buy another one. Anywys, as a hobby I do rally racing with my Fiesta ST.

So far I got the windows tinted :D

At the dealer before I signed:

And 2 days later:

I also make videos for YouTube to promote myself. Here is a video of the first Elantra Sport we received and I happen to end up buying.

I'm also very active on Instagram so if you want to see Hyundai related pics + daily post follow me: jcr57rt

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks tasty in white and a good tint. Not black good, but still yummy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black is nice too. But I love my white.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
It's interesting how most of the cars I have seen purchased so far are white, silver, gray or black. No interest in blue or red?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! So far for the 300 miles I've driven it, It's been great.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats! Was literally Just watching your vid comparing to a fiesta st.

Reactions: KDMSpecial

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats! Was literally Just watching your vid comparing to a fiesta st.
Good choice, I won't be surprised if you end up getting the ST if you're into doing aftermarket mods since the market for the ST has picked up some great pace. Plus who can really get tired of listening to this?.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Fiesta ST and Elantra Sport aren't in the same class even though they share similar engines and power.

I can tell you though, a stock Fiesta ST does not sound like the YouTube clip you posted. I happen to have both cars and they are both great.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good choice, I won't be surprised if you end up getting the ST if you're into doing aftermarket mods since the market for the ST has picked up some great pace. Plus who can really get tired of listening to this?.....

Nah I came from a bolted/tuned mazdaspeed and kind of over the power goals thing... now into the more... "mature" stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I enjoy every minute of it. I've been driving more than my other cars haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a call from your dealership this afternoon about my online inquiry. I might have talked to you actually! Just waiting for some more 6-speeds to reach the lot so I can test drive one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You probably spoke to my internet coordinator Jack. I only spoke to someone about a sport today on Instagram. Btw today we received another dct white standard model and a premium package gray 6 speed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Test drove the galactic gray. Looks great on its own but ceramic white really contrasts with the black lip and diffuser. Good luck on finding them homes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts