Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Hoping someone had purchased that brand and could show what that specific brand looked like on their car. Do you have a website that shows the actual o.e. spoiler? I have googled every which way I can to find an o.e. spoiler for our cars and can’t find one. Even tried adding Canada into the search and still can’t find an o.e. listing of one.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Thanks. Hoping someone had purchased that brand and could show what that specific brand looked like on their car. Do you have a website that shows the actual o.e. spoiler? I have googled every which way I can to find an o.e. spoiler for our cars and can’t find one. Even tried adding Canada into the search and still can’t find an o.e. listing of one.
Most people that have them acquired them from Albert Hwang on facebook, mostly through my group on there. He's based in South Korea and can get us OEM and non-OEM parts at fantastic deals and his shipping to North America is lightning quick. (took 35 hours for my last part to arrive)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.