Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,199 Posts
I'm up your way every now and again. I live in Austin, TX, but my in-laws are in Topeka and sister-in-law in Lawrence.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And then there were two. Welcome. Hopefully more will pop up at some point. I've never seen another Elantra Sport on the road but I live SW of the metro.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have yet to see one yet either. maybe soon!
Do you work in Olathe or visit Olathe routinely? I see a blue one in Olathe from time to time that looks to have aftermarket LED license plate lights. IIRC it has a MO plate on it.

Hilariously enough there was a grey Elantra Sport parked two houses down from me in my neighborhood this weekend. Didn't get a chance to talk to the owner as it was gone when I came out later to walk down to the house.

·
Registered
3 Posts
KCMO checking in! Recently purchased 2018 blue sedan here (wait - are there any GT sport hatchbacks on this forum, anyway? or is that a separate forum?). There's a great-looking silver one with smoked taillight covers that I always see out in Blue Springs by my work, is that anyone here? And saw a nice white one on Ward Parkway a few months ago.

Anyone have any good or bad experiences with service departments so far? Not sure if I'll do oil changes at a Hyundai dealer or with the mechanic I used to use.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. There's a forum for GT Sport owners.

A friend of mine has a manual GT Sport on order. I'm quite excited to check it out once it arrives.

I've used McCarthy Hyundai in Olathe for service on past Hyundais (as well as my current ES) and have always received good service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts