Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new here and I apologize I haven't done a proper introduction thread but I will when I'm not so pressed for time ,

Is KDM having isues that anyone knows about? I ordered springs on 03/20/18 and the order states has not changed. Still says getting ready for shipment. I am not trying to be impatient its just that I'm leaving late next week for a 5 day trip and would like to have these before then so they don't sit on my doorstep for 5 days.

I have emailed them and called but they didn't answer their phone which I thought was weird.

Thanks in advance for any info !

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK thanks for the help. I did look at their facebook page but it looks like there has not been activity there for a while
Hey Rick sorry about the miss call I have forwarded my cousin to look into your order for you and email you back regarding it. Generally if you place an order on our website takes about 1-2 business days to clear the payment and for us to go through our inventory or have the manufacturer to pack. Our shipping time is usually 2-5 business days once its been shipped out from Korea. Please let me know when you will leave either on the email or on facebook and I can try and see if we can have the shipping company deliver it before you leave.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Rick sorry about the miss call I have forwarded my cousin to look into your order for you and email you back regarding it. Generally if you place an order on our website takes about 1-2 business days to clear the payment and for us to go through our inventory or have the manufacturer to pack. Our shipping time is usually 2-5 business days once its been shipped out from Korea. Please let me know when you will leave either on the email or on facebook and I can try and see if we can have the shipping company deliver it before you leave.
For some reason i cant respond on my phone?
anyway thank you for the help .
i sent you a facebook message with the details
look forward to hear from you again thanks for the help, it is much appreciated. I feel like a pest lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
For some reason i cant respond on my phone?
anyway thank you for the help .
i sent you a facebook message with the details
look forward to hear from you again thanks for the help, it is much appreciated. I feel like a pest lol
So apologetic... You could be Canadian.

Reactions: LudeAEM
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.