Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a sound clip/video of the Elantra Sport tune from lap3 that includes "pop and bangs"? I'm interested in it but I've seen some tunes with the Elantra Sport with the pops and bangs and it's a little over the top! Any input or videos would be great 馃檪

Registered
Does anyone have a sound clip/video of the Elantra Sport tune from lap3 that includes "pop and bangs"? I'm interested in it but I've seen some tunes with the Elantra Sport with the pops and bangs and it's a little over the top! Any input or videos would be great 馃檪
From what I understand there is only one person in the USA who has that tune. And last I heard he hasn't installed the ECU yet.

Registered
If you want pops and bang, get a downpipe and muffler delete, It's a more natural sound if that makes any sense.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

LAP3 got back to me with a clip if anyone else was interested in seeing it toss me a private message with your email and I'll send it 馃檪

(Thanks for the quick reply LAP3)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.