Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I want to note I ordered my 91 octane tune February 28th and I received it on March 8th. Very impressed with the turn around especially living in BC Canada.

Installation was easy with no specific procedures on start up. I whole heartedly agree with every other person with the tune that it changes the vehicle in all the right ways. The car feels so much more alive! I can't wait to take this thing on a long drive to test it's full potential.

I was torn between the AFE scorcher and the lap3 tune but I'm very happy with my choice.

Downpipe is next on the list!

·
Registered
244 Posts
First off, I want to note I ordered my 91 octane tune February 28th and I received it on March 8th. Very impressed with the turn around especially living in BC Canada.

Installation was easy with no specific procedures on start up. I whole heartedly agree with every other person with the tune that it changes the vehicle in all the right ways. The car feels so much more alive! I can't wait to take this thing on a long drive to test it's full potential.

I was torn between the AFE scorcher and the lap3 tune but I'm very happy with my choice.

Downpipe is next on the list!
I purchased SXTH Element FMIC and Downpipe, FMIC really woke up the car!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.