Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Elantra Sport - Manual Transmission
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am interested in changing all my halogen bulbs to LEDs (reverse lights, license plate light, and the interior dome lights). Anyone have any suggestions/advice?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just put sylvania zevo leds in my SUV. Brighter and better light spread. They have a lifetime warranty also. And available locally. I've bought online aftermarket non name brand bulbs in the past for cheaper, but when they go bad it's hard to find the same brand again and had to drive around with a burned out bulb until the new ones come in. I'm gonna put the zevos on my christmas list for the es

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put sylvania zevo leds in my SUV. Brighter and better light spread. They have a lifetime warranty also. And available locally. I've bought online aftermarket non name brand bulbs in the past for cheaper, but when they go bad it's hard to find the same brand again and had to drive around with a burned out bulb until the new ones come in. I'm gonna put the zevos on my christmas list for the es
Thanks for the info Gary! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I think you have to make sure you get LED's with built-in resistors or it will throw a warning light.

Reactions: LeeZep84

·
Registered
104 Posts
My interior did not need it. Theres also an available resistor/load equalizer if needed. I've seen them used for blinkers for some older cars. I'll let u know in dec.

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport 6MT Electric Blue
12 Posts
I went the superbrightleds.com route for license plate and interior. no problems a year later. i havent done headlights and dont plan to

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went the superbrightleds.com route for license plate and interior. no problems a year later. i havent done headlights and dont plan to
Thanks for the info. Surprised to hear your headlights weren't standard LEDs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts