Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

I saw this thread awhile ago and decided to take pics of the pinstripe that I did on my front bumper and rear diffuser. I know it probably looks ricey but I think it personally looks good on this car. Give me your guys thoughts on it 😎

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw this thread awhile ago and decided to take pics of the pinstripe that I did on my front bumper and rear diffuser. I know it probably looks ricey but I think it personally looks good on this car. Give me your guys thoughts on it 😎
The vertical stripes on the diffuser are a bit much for me, but if you like them, who the hell am I?? I actually think I like your front lip stripe better than mine, though. Hmm...

·
Registered
9 Posts
The vertical stripes on the diffuser are a bit much for me, but if you like them, who the hell am I?? I actually think I like your front lip stripe better than mine, though. Hmm...
I only had the one pinstripe going from one side of the diffuser to the other and then I was like what if I put some going vertically and I experimented with it just to see how it would look and honestly I think it is a little too much but I’ll eventually take it off and do some other crazy stuff lol 😂 I actually really like the way you have yours set up and I might just try doing some stuff like you did! Thanks for the feedback though man, these ES are a nice looking car. I’m gonna have to take some better pics of my car cause the ones I provided are kinda bad lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
I only had the one pinstripe going from one side of the diffuser to the other and then I was like what if I put some going vertically and I experimented with it just to see how it would look and honestly I think it is a little too much but I’ll eventually take it off and do some other crazy stuff lol 😂 I actually really like the way you have yours set up and I might just try doing some stuff like you did! Thanks for the feedback though man, these ES are a nice looking car. I’m gonna have to take some better pics of my car cause the ones I provided are kinda bad lol
What's the saying? "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"? :LOL:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I toyed with adding a stripe along the side skirt, too, but it was too much. I pulled it right off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those came out really well. The front lip does look really good too. Sure, it’s all a bit ricey but isn’t that part of the appeal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I toyed with adding a stripe along the side skirt, too, but it was too much. I pulled it right off.
I was actually thinking of adding some to the side skirt cause I saw someone else do it but I think I would just end up pulling it right off too lol. I have some more ideas that I want to do but we will see what I actually do to it 😆 I’m thinking about painting the brake calipers red...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those came out really well. The front lip does look really good too. Sure, it’s all a bit ricey but isn’t that part of the appeal?
Thanks man! I appreciate it. You are totally right, a bit ricey never killed anybody lol 🤩 Took a lot of patient to get the lines as straight as I could lol

21 - 34 of 34 Posts