Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm looking for a clean license plate frame to replace one that has the dealer name on it. It's the 2019 Elantra in red, I'm thinking a carbon fiber style one but can only find cheap quality ones.

·
Registered
2019 ES 6mt
23 Posts
What about relocating the front licence plate frame to the tow hook? The Tow hook on the 2019 model is much larger than the 2017/18 spec. If anyone has a recommendation on aftermarket solution for 2019 models, please let me know. In the meantime I will be measuring, moding to create a solution.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about relocating the front licence plate frame to the tow hook? The Tow hook on the 2019 model is much larger than the 2017/18 spec. If anyone has a recommendation on aftermarket solution for 2019 models, please let me know. In the meantime I will be measuring, moding to create a solution.
I used this on my 2018 Elantra sport. Don't know if it works for 2019 though.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AGXTOMU/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can see the picture in the review section. It's the white Elantra.

·
Registered
2019 ES 6mt
23 Posts
I used this on my 2018 Elantra sport. Don't know if it works for 2019 though.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AGXTOMU/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can see the picture in the review section. It's the white Elantra.

Thanks for the recommendation, but no the Volester kit will not fit 2019 ES. it is not the long enough nor is diameter of the threads large enough. I am doing a return right now, and have plans to make my own with an L bracket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts