Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have 18 DCT. I'm getting my warranty pro rated for my old car that traded in and I'm getting about $900 back for it, so I figured I'd just roll it into the new parts for this car and am looking for recommendations.

I want to do an intake, resonator delete, and looking for exhaust options.

For the intakes would you suggest 6EE, or Tork, same goes for the delete.

Then there is the exhaust options from 6EE and Tork. I see that tork says muffler delete and 6EE is axel back any difference in the two or are they same just labelled differently.

Do you also have any other suggestions for parts that I should get.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
As far as performance goes with the intake in mind, both are going to net about the same gains. The only real difference is that the SXTH intake is one single piece of mandrel bent tubing and Tork's is welded in the middle. The resonator delete - doesn't matter really.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just select it in the Drop down menu. Some people the in community have had issues with the OEM clamps coming loose on the Tork pipe when replaced so we added the gator slamps there for a little better grip. Just make sure it clamps on the inside of the bead roll.

Ah one more thing to bother ya with sorry, but do you supply the hoses need for the single Occ, or do I need to go buy them?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ah one more thing to bother ya with sorry, but do you supply the hoses need for the single Occ, or do I need to go buy them?
Nothing against Tork, but I would look into other forums here. Tork had a notable struggle with quality/customer service when compared to SXTH. Im not advocating one over the other, I am just trying to enlighten you since you might not have seen those discussions on the forum yet. Think of it as a "check reviews before buying" and there will be many reviews on here.

Reactions: Voodoo Idol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the purchase bud!
You're welcome. I'm pretty excited and can't wait for everything to arrive.

Nothing against Tork, but I would look into other forums here. Tork had a notable struggle with quality/customer service when compared to SXTH. Im not advocating one over the other, I am just trying to enlighten you since you might not have seen those discussions on the forum yet. Think of it as a "check reviews before buying" and there will be many reviews on here.

I have read the reviews. I understand the risk, but I will give Tork the benefit of the doubt, that if for any reason one of their parts were defective they would take the actions needed to correct it. I wouldn't see them be so active in a community or even be allowed at all if they were that bad. But I understand that some people have their stinks about them and that's okay. I was more or less just looking for suggestions on parts and what people's personal opinions were.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I wouldn't see them be so active in a community or even be allowed at all if they were that bad. But I understand that some people have their stinks about them and that's okay. I was more or less just looking for suggestions on parts and what people's personal opinions were.
They are banned from several forums and facebook groups. I will let you do your research on that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.