Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 11 months and 21500 miles, I have moved on - but the Elantra Sport is a great car I'd recommend to anyone.

My ownership running costs:

3 services - $55 each = $165.00
Averaged 28.4mpg on 87 octane over 20800 tracked miles = $1838.10

I really enjoyed it, but it was bought as the household "fun" car. A few months ago after our very nice travel car was totaled, we ended up with a toy - a 2018 Miata GT. With that we decided to replace the Elantra with something more luxury oriented with all the latest safety tech and picked up an Infiniti Q50 Premium w/ Deluxe Tech.

Good luck with all your ES cars - I'm sure they'll serve you well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
After 11 months and 21500 miles, I have moved on - but the Elantra Sport is a great car I'd recommend to anyone.

My ownership running costs:

3 services - $55 each = $165.00
Averaged 28.4mpg on 87 octane over 20800 tracked miles = $1838.10

I really enjoyed it, but it was bought as the household "fun" car. A few months ago after our very nice travel car was totaled, we ended up with a toy - a 2018 Miata GT. With that we decided to replace the Elantra with something more luxury oriented with all the latest safety tech and picked up an Infiniti Q50 Premium w/ Deluxe Tech.

Good luck with all your ES cars - I'm sure they'll serve you well.
Good choice. Out of curiosity, what did you pay for your ES otd? What did you trade it for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.