Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone started making these yet?? Been looking around and only found for Reg Elantra.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There have been plenty of people on this forum recommending against Shark products due to their terrible customer support. Proceed with caution..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Exactly. The products may not be necessarily bad at all. Can't speak for the springs, but I actually really like the coilovers. Shark's customer service is unreliable. I will not be returning there.

In fact, I would be cautious of any parts coming from overseas because, if there is an issue, it could be tricky to get resolved. You can trust Tork and Sxth element here to assist you, so I'd just wait for them to come out with springs and coilovers, and everything else.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
There's a guy in my facebook group that can get parts directly from Korea and he is super legit. Ordered a spoiler from him and literally got it in TWO days. Then, it had a flaw so he sent another one FREE of charge. Totally recommended.

Reactions: Voodoo Idol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Does sound legit. Does he only exist on facebook? I closed mine a while back. As long as there is a trust-worthy middle man, then ordering parts from there is not a problem as they are mostly high quality stuff.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Does sound legit. Does he only exist on facebook? I closed mine a while back. As long as there is a trust-worthy middle man, then ordering parts from there is not a problem as they are mostly high quality stuff.
Pretty sure only on facebook. His name is Albert Hwang.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts