84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M&S front grill finally showed up!

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How was the install? I've heard these are a PITA to get on right.
My friend has a body shop and he said it was tough. All the holes on the grill doesn't match up to the grill trim the ES comes with so he had to cut extra holes and line it up to the hole on the trim. fitment is about 8/10 and the overall quality of the grill is about 7/10. At the end of the day, the car definitely pops but I don't think the grill is worth $260 shipped.. :/ It would have been better if it was maybe $180ish??

Reactions: jamesrayth

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
90 Posts
Tooo catfishy, but glad you like it.

Looks like youve got some nice mods happening there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice! Did you color your LED DRLs yellow or is that just how the picture came out? Actually looks good with those lights yellow...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! Did you color your LED DRLs yellow or is that just how the picture came out? Actually looks good with those lights yellow...
I applied the golden yellow headlight film. Inexpensive mod. $2 for 12x24.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wooooooooow!!!!!! Lov'n that front grill!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
346 Posts
I asked an eBay seller about the rough installs for these grills, here's his response:

"We have sold a good number of these grilles and have never received such complaints so this is actually all new to us.
In order to answer your question, we will need detailed pictures of where the holes did not alight and where additional holes had to be created.
With detailed images, we will be able to contact the team at M&S in South Korea and figure this out.
It is possible that the North American models are different than the ones in South Korea."

If I knew how to take off my bumper, I'd do it, but if anyone was taking their bumper off anyways, please post pics of the trim around the grille.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I asked an eBay seller about the rough installs for these grills, here's his response:

"We have sold a good number of these grilles and have never received such complaints so this is actually all new to us.
In order to answer your question, we will need detailed pictures of where the holes did not alight and where additional holes had to be created.
With detailed images, we will be able to contact the team at M&S in South Korea and figure this out.
It is possible that the North American models are different than the ones in South Korea."

If I knew how to take off my bumper, I'd do it, but if anyone was taking their bumper off anyways, please post pics of the trim around the grille.
Bumper removal is easy... Take off all the clips on top by the latch assembly, take off the clips under the bumper holding it to the undertay, then remove one bolt on each wheel well. Then just pop the bumper off the clips holding it in place.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts

He's a liar because I'm the one that told him about it and gave them a not stellar review because of it. They know full well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts