Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker in this forum ever since I test drove the ES back in October. I fell in love with it and it very easily tore me away from getting another Mazda3.

Meet Honey! I just picked her up today. 2017 blazing yellow pearl 6MT and it's absolutely gorgeous. It was the second car in that configuration to be sold at the dealership. This is my first manual car so I'm just learning, but so far I really enjoy it.

Hope to see some of you around in the KW area!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker in this forum ever since I test drove the ES back in October. I fell in love with it and it very easily tore me away from getting another Mazda3.

Meet Honey! I just picked her up today. 2017 blazing yellow pearl 6MT and it's absolutely gorgeous. It was the second car in that configuration to be sold at the dealership. This is my first manual car so I'm just learning, but so far I really enjoy it.

Congratulations... You and I have the same color and transmission. We also both bought ours at Guelph Hyundai. I saw your car posted on Instagram by Tom. He tagged me to let me know that there was another one like mine on the road... Awesome and I'll keep my eyes open for you on my travels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Congratulations... You and I have the same color and transmission. We also both bought ours at Guelph Hyundai. I saw your car posted on Instagram by Tom. He tagged me to let me know that there was another one like mine on the road... Awesome and I'll keep my eyes open for you on my travels.
Yeah he mentioned about you today! That's so awesome, what a small world. I'll be sure to give you a wave if I see you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Small World Indeed..... Enjoy your awesome new ride and I'm sure I'll see you on the road and have a wave ready!

·
Registered
343 Posts

I also bought the yellow MT from guelph!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I also bought the yellow MT from guelph!
That's awesome! Lots of us around the area it seems. Best colour imo, stands out in the sea of grey, white, and black.

·
Registered
80 Posts
[/QUOTE]
That's awesome! Lots of us around the area it seems. Best colour imo, stands out in the sea of grey, white, and black.[/QUOTE]

Best Colour Indeed...!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats, I had recently purchased one myself as well. Having driven several cars with MT, I think this car has a great clutch to learn on. My wife wants to learn, but I don't want to give up the driver's seat!
I learned pretty fast during my first week, even with two awful snow storms haha. I know what you mean though, it took me a full 2 weeks to let my boyfriend drive it, it's just too fun to share!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Mind me asking if you were able to bring the price down? I'll be using unhaggle next week to purchase a 2018 ES manual. I'm from the Guelph area as well... small world lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Do you still own this car? Maybe just a coincidence but I was just looking up if there was a reason my car is called Honey ES when I connect via Bluetooth and found this post. I bought my Yellow Elantra Sport as a trade in from Guelph VW in 2020.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.