Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone

i bought my sweet 2018 turbo back last september,less than 9,000 miles,and with every option,except that nast dual clutch transmission..i happened to find a perfect quad exhaust set up from korea,which is specially made just for the elantra sport turbo,and it sounds awesome,and yes,i have added power.i have a buddy of mine who was able to fabricate the rear diffuser using a template of the other side.this cost about 1200.00,but was well worth the money,as these are REAL quad exhausts.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the same 'Turbo' badge on the same side on my trunk lid. But I installed it lower on the bottom lip which has more of a flat surface! Cool exhaust by the way!

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everyone

i bought my sweet 2018 turbo back last september,less than 9,000 miles,and with every option,except that nast dual clutch transmission..i happened to find a perfect quad exhaust set up from korea,which is specially made just for the elantra sport turbo,and it sounds awesome,and yes,i have added power.i have a buddy of mine who was able to fabricate the rear diffuser using a template of the other side.this cost about 1200.00,but was well worth the money,as these are REAL quad exhausts.

Did you get the a.jun cat back or the jun bl axle back?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts